Steel Blue Hobart Elastic Sided Pull On Safety Boot 145mm Bumper Toe - Winter Brown 332101
The Hobart is a 145mm men’s elastic-sided pull-on Ankle Boots.
A popular 100% comfortable choice for Landscapers, Roof Tilers and Scaffolders with a TPU outsole heat resistant to 130 degrees and a 200 joule safety steel toecap.
The Hobart has anti-static properties and premium water resistant leather available in black, wheat nubuck and whiskey colours.
- Steel Toe Cap - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- TPU Outsole – Steel Blue’s standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- Slip & Oil Resistance - All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Steel Blue's boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- Anti-Static - Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- Water Resistant - A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Bump Cap - A hardy, Polyurethane Bump that’s directly moulded as part of the midsole.
- Pull On - Convenient, easy access work boots with an elastic side.