3M Peltor Worktunes Pro AM/FM Stereo Cap Attached
Details The 3M™ PELTOR™ WorkTunes™ Pro Headset helps protect you from potentially harmful workplace noise while at the same time allowing you to enjoy listening to the built in AM/FM radio. The built-in antenna, fast digital tuning and ability to store stations makes the hearing protector flexible and easy to work with. Protect your hearing while enjoying FM and AM-radio, with 3M™ PELTOR™ WorkTunes™ Pro FM Radio Headset. With fast digital tuning and the capacity to store up to 5 stations, you can listen to your favourite music while helping to reduce harmful levels of surrounding noise. Our headset is flexible and easy to work with. The built-in antenna prevents snagging on equipment as there’s no need for wires, and a 3.5 mm audio input allows you to connect to other separate devices such as two-way radios, phones or tablets. It’s helmet-mounted and features an auto power-off function to save energy by powering down the headset after 4 hours of non-use. A low-battery indicator tells you in advance when replacements are needed, and the electronics are positioned in the outer part of the cup to create space and help reduce moisture corrosion.
- Protect your hearing and listen to AM/FM radio at the same time with built-in antenna. Store up to 5 stations on the headset
- Digital station search and voice guided menu system with announced frequencies
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, radio, two-way radio and iPod) and a voice guided menu system to avoid you having to take the headset off to change or check settings
- Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup