3M A1 Organic Vapour Filter (Pair)
The 3M™ Organic Gas & Vapour Service Life Filters 6051i contain a visual ESLI (end-of-service-life indicator) for certain organic vapours and exposure concentrations to help you determine when to change your filters.
The 3M™ Organic Vapour Service Life Indicator Cartridge Filter 6051i incorporates 3M™ Service Life Indicator technology to help answer the question that every respirator user must answer — “when should I change my filters?”
When used in appropriate environments, the 3M™ Service Life Indicator can provide a simple, visual tool that can help users determine when to change their filter and provide confidence in protection.
It’s designed to indicate service life based on individual exposure and respiratory use patterns, allowing the user to optimise filter use for their specific needs. The 3M™ Service Life Indicator is covered by a peel-back label to help protect it from overspray and debris.
The 3M Service Life Indicator can be used to complement your current filter change schedule. You must change your cartridge at the normally scheduled interval or when the ESLI indicates, whichever occurs first. In some cases you can use the ESLI as a primary method to determine filter change, replacing your current change schedule method.
To find out if the 3M Service Life Indicator may be used as the primary method for determining your filter change-out schedule:
1) Perform exposure monitoring to quantify the organic vapour exposure levels in your workplace. www.3M.com/au/monitorbadges, www.3M.com/nz/monitorbadges
2) Enter the monitoring results in the 3M™ Select and Service Life Software (www.3M.com/au/SLS, www.3M.com/nz/SLS). If the ESLI is not applicable as a primary method, it may still be used to complement your current filter change schedule.
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
• With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
• With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: 50 x WES or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
· 3M™ Service Life Indicator helps determine when to change your filters in appropriate environments*
· Optimise filter use with service life indicator based on individual exposures and breathing patterns
· AS/NZS approved for protection against certain organic vapors
· 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
· Low profile and well balanced twin filter design