Bison XT Zip Sided Safety Boot - Black
WIDE AND EXTRA WIDE FIT
Wide and Extra Wide fit options minimise excess toe space, reducing trip hazard and eliminating rub zones.
A rocker-bottom sole design aids forward motion and reduces wearer fatigue
BISON NITRILE RUBBER GRIP
Nitrile rubber sole with multi-directional tread pattern reduces slips.
- Wide fit sole sizing minimises trip hazards, eliminates rub zones and maximises surface area grip
- Bison Grip nitrile rubber outsole compound and multi-directional tread design delivers maximum grip on all surfaces
- Anti-penetration IMFLEX insole uses thermoforming technology to allow for additional comfort at heal strike area as well as up to 20% more flex across the forepart of the foot. Insole complies to ISO 20345:2004 International Safety Standards
- Super lightweight EVA mudslide for improved flex and better impact absorption
- A unique four-layer heel support system for enhanced heel and lower leg stability to prevent ankle roll
- Proven high durability materials – abrasion, heat and chemical resistant, organic fat, oil and acid resistant
- Ergonomic rocker bottom sole aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue and risk of toe trip and heel strike slips
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300°C
- Innovative self-venting footbed base (SDVS: Self Dispersing Venting System) and breathable lining combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat)
- Moulded footbed compound with athletic arch support provides compression resistant cushioning and improved support
- Thermo Performance support foam moulds to the wearer’s heel to provide personalised support and custom-fit comfort
Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 Lic. BMP 708413 and EN ISO 20345:2011 Lic. BMP 708414. Class 1 SBP, SRC, FO. (EH) ASTM F2413-17 Sec 5.5
Construction & Trades, Infrastructure & Civil, Agriculture & Forestry, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing.