Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor-V1 with 3 Pre-Settings (White)
New, cost-effective monitor that alerts users when conditions are present that may increase the risk of exposure to airborne viral transmission in an indoor area.
Measures carbon dioxide and features a proprietary risk alerting system based on different activity levels within a room. This allows end users to proactively improve indoor ventilation - which can help reduce the spread of certain diseases and decrease the risk of exposure among building occupants.
Recommended for coverage of 800-1000 square feet. For each setting, the monitor provides indications using a traffic light pattern (green, yellow, or red) and a sound alarm so users can be aware of conditions that may increase the risk of airborne transmission based on detectable CO2 levels.
- Easy to deploy
- Monitor carbon dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Three pre-programmed activity level settings (Low/Medium/High)
- Traffic Light Visual Indication (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Sound Alert: one beep for medium alert; two beeps for high alert
- Small portable size and light weight
- Easy-to-use one button setting
- 10 hours battery life using Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
The monitor comes with a user manual and USB charging cable.
The HTRAM does not repel or destroy any micro-organism, viruses, bacteria, or germs.
The Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor (HTRAM) analyzes specific air quality conditions and alerts the user when conditions are present that may increase the risk of exposure to airborne viral transmission. It does not prevent or reduce virus transmission nor mitigate viruses that may be present, nor does it detect or warn against the presence of any virus, including but not limited to COVID-19.