Microporous Disposable Coverall 5/6 Breathable White
- Disposable Nonwoven Microporous Coverall with hood, elastic cuff, and flap.
- Benchmark certification ensures superior performance.
- These coveralls have been designed for workers involved in stripping, clean up or handling asbestos, general maintenance, construction, and contract cleaning.
- Tailored suit improves mobility and dexterity while working.
- Allows perspiration to escape while providing liquid chemical protection.
Material: Non-woven Polypropylene+ Breathable Polypropylene Film.
Material Weight: Lightweight 55gsm
Certified: EN1149-5:2008: Protective Clothing. BSI Benchmark lic: 655143 for EN ISO 13688.