WAKATAC Proban Welding Jacket with Chrome Leather Sleeves
The WAKATAC® welding jacket with chrome leather sleeves is 762mm long and made from WAKATAC® Proban®.
The jacket has an extended back for extra protection when bending over and has an off-set Hook and Loop closure for extra durability.
The addition of chrome leather sleeves offers extra durability for the sleeve area which is usually destroyed first by welding spatter and dross.
- WAKATAC® Proban® body
- Durable split leather sleeves
- Zip and Hook & Loop Side closure
- Ensuring easy donning & doffing
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread
- Comfortably fits over standard work clothes
- ISO 11611 Class 2
- Sizes: SML – 6XL
- Longer length at the back for extra protection
Certifications & Standards:
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
This Welding garment is certified by SAI Global to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for high risk applications.